Friday, December 28, 2007

Shiloh the Innocent......



This Cody's brother Shiloh. Shiloh is just the opposite of Cody. Although he can get rowdy, he is also the most loving of the two. He never tries to get out the door and he will snuggle with you at times.

I have been reading some blogs and I see that there is a Thursday Thirteen. You pick a subject and list thirteen things about it. Most of the one's I read today were for New Year resolutions. It sounds like it could be fun though. what do you all think?

I was kind of lazy today. I didn't get the tree down. We had our surgery pre-op appt. with our primary doc today and we went to WalMart. The vaccum Ed bought had a broken handle so we exchanged it. Of course we had to get a more expensive one than the one we returned... LOL The one we bought is rated #1 by Consumer Choice so it must be the best eh?? Besides, it's Purple !!! Now, that has to make it the best. I love purple ! We'll try it out tomorrow because the tree Is Coming Down !

New Years Eve will be here in a few days. Barb has to work so it will be quiet here. What are you all going to do?

Jan

4 comments:

Wholly Burble said...

Purple vacuum cleaners must cost more--purple is for royalty ;-)

We've got ham and bean soup boiling on the stove--left-over from an eighteen pound shank ham LOL--it smells SO good. DH made it, so not sure why I'm so tired . . . hum.

I'm assuming all went OK with the doctor visit--and you're still on for the surgery. Are you getting excited or nervous or . . .?

Jen said...

I hope your appt. went well. A purple vacuum, huh? Interesting...

m.o.M. said...

If you have to vacuum, you might as well do it with something that makes you happy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Shiloh is a cutie!

The Thursday Thirteen sounds like fun. I see it on a lot of blogs. I'd do it, but I'm not very good at blogging to form like that. I can't even stick with the Saturday Photo Hunt.

I hope your vaccum is a real sucker!