Friday, December 28, 2007

My Chico Love.....

This is Chico. He is just a few months younger than Pookie. He was given to us by a family that didn't treat him just right. He is such a love.

Well, the tree is all packed away until next year. The new vaccum works great and I'm glad it's all done. Now I can really relax and concentrate on our upcoming surgery. The doc said we are fit and ready to go.

I've had fun today reading all the blogs. It's nice to see some of you back at your keyboard. I've missed you. I told WB that I was going through blogger withdrawals...... LOL

Until tomorrow and Singular Saturday.... Night all. Sweet Dreams !

Jan

3 comments:

Jen said...

Chico and the others are so sweet! What great pictures, too.

Anonymous said...

Another cutie. I love the name Chico!

Your surgery is coming soon. I'm glad everything's looking good!

Wholly Burble said...

You're making good use of your new camera--cute pic!

Is your surgery this Friday, the fourth? I was trying to recall, but that date sticks in my mind.

I've made the commitment--we've cleaned up our left-overs from the holidays, and today we're back on our healthy eating. I'm sure you'll lose weight faster than I will, but I'll be counting down the scale too, thank God!