Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Best Friend.....

This is my sweet husband Eddie. He's a Special Education teacher and yes, he is Special. He has a booming voice when it's needed but he has a heart of gold. My sister and I call him the marshmellow man behind his back..... LOL .... because he is such a soft touch for people and animals. He cries at movies too.

We had both been married before and when we met, we turned each others life around. We are both better people than we were before. We've been married 25 years and it seems like yesterday. I can't imagine my life without him in it.
He's my best friend.

6 comments:

Jen said...

What a lovely post! I bet he's going to be a marshmallow when he reads it.
;-)

Jenn in Holland said...

That is just such a sweet post Jan. Seems to me the two of you are very lucky to have each other!

Mariposa said...

Wow, I have finally seen one of your greatest treasure....

It's always nice to have and to be with our bestfriends...and 25 years, awesome!

anno said...

These are lovely portraits you've been drawing; this one is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post! And what a great guy. I have to say, I think friendship is really the core of a marriage. I love to hear you call him your best friend.

Dave and I were both married before. I love to hear about a successful second marriage!

Wholly Burble said...

What a great picture of Ed! And having met him, I can attest to him being a sweetheart of a man. I'm so happy for both of you--you have each other!