Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa Came To My House.....

I guess I am the only one blogging tonight..... LOL Old diehard here. But I just had to tell you how good Santa was to me. I got my digital camera !!! Yippee !!!! I had borrowed one from school for the Christmas break but hubby got me one of my own. I just love new toys ! Oh boy, can I play now.... LOL I also got a new vaccum, a new purse, some tea, a sweater, house slippers and candy. I have collected Angel statues for years and I got a beautiful Angel to add to my collection too. What a haul eh? And I'm not done. Tomorrow we celebrate with Barb, Glenn & the kids so I'll get a few more things then too. Guess I was really good this year.... LOL

We all had a good Christmas here at my house. I hope you all had a wonderful day too and I look forward to hearing all about it. Blessings to all.

(((HUGS)))
Jan

7 comments:

anno said...

wow! That does sound like lots of fun new stuff!

...looking forward to seeing the pictures you'll be taking!

Mariposa said...

my gosh...it was one of my wish list and i did not get one...but you got one...so maybe i will just borrow from you...so i expect to see more pics here...

Mariposa said...

Hi there! Yes, wordless wednesday is posting a photo instead of writing an entry...

Leslie said...

What a wonderful Christmas! You must have been VERY good!

Wholly Burble said...

More pics, more pics . . . ;-)

Pretty awesome haul--but then, that hubby of yours is always VERY good to you--you know, I think he's kind of stuck on you LOL!

Jen said...

Digital cameras are such fun, and we've all been enjoying your new toy!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.