Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Cody Boy......



This is my ADDHD Cody...... Isn't he sweet? He looks so innocent doesn't he? LOL

Well, I think tomorrow the tree will come down. That will help some. Between him and Shiloh, his brother, we have had to replug the lights in several times. Part of the blinking strand doesn't work now. One of the bulbs is completely gone. I think it got eaten. I don't know how many ornaments we'll find after everything is put away. I'm just glad I thought ahead and bought shatterproof ones this year. I know they have had a ball with them. I've found them in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, livingroom...... well, every room in the house so far. I'll put a picture of Shiloh on tomorrow evening.

I'm just having a ball with my new toy...... can you tell? LOL

Jan

4 comments:

Leslie said...

What a little cutie! Your camera is working just great!

Mariposa said...

He looks so cute though!

Momisodes said...

awww... what a sweetie :) good thinking ahead on the shatterproof ones!

Wholly Burble said...

One would never suspect what a wild kitty with such a sweet picture LOL--almost looks peaceful. But we know better . . .