Thursday, December 13, 2007

Birthday Day.......

Today is my husband's and sister's birthday. The phone has been steadily ringing tonight with voices singing happy birthday. Hubby turned 65 and sister turned 53. Poor sister Mary... on her birthday she fixed Ed his birthday supper of fried chicken, boiled potatoes, steamed califlower with cheese sauce and pineapple upsidedown cake. What kind of birthday is that eh? It was mighty good though. I'm going to fix her a special dinner this week-end when she decides whether she wants potato soup or ham, beans and cornbread. Both sound good to me. Which would you like??

Jan

4 comments:

Mariposa said...

Send my warmest greetings and best wishes to your hubby and sis... :)

Wholly Burble said...

Hard to beat cornbread. Or potato soup.

But for a birthday, I'm a BBQ chicken, or porterhouse steak type of gal.

Anonymous said...

*clearing my throat* Ahem .....Happy Birthday To You. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday dear Mar and Ed (hope I got the names right)... Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!! (My votes for the cornbread)

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to your husband and sister!