Thursday, January 03, 2008

My Oh My........

I come to you tonight with a heavy heart. Tomorrow is our surgery day and I found out today that we can't get in until the afternoon. Eddie will go in at 2:30 cst and I will follow, so...... We Will Have To Stay Overnight !!! Wah !!!!!! I hate that !! What about my blogging? What about my Pogo Games ? I feel the withdrawals already starting......... I know it's only one day but when you're hooked, one day can be traumatic. If only I had a laptop...... LOL

W B sent me a message saying she would go to the Buffet in town to eat her last meal instead of Arby's so...... We went to town early and went to the Buffet and then stopped at Arby's and brought a sandwich home for supper. So I got the best of both worlds. Thanks W B !!!!

Well my friends, I"ll talk to you Friday evening. Wish us luck and keep us in your thoughts. Take care. (((HUGS)))

10 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Well, before you know it, you're back here...

Even if I can't have you here...I will find you in my dreams...and we will play your game there.

Hope all will go well! See ya!

Jen said...

Again, Jan,I hope all goes well for you and Eddie. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. And we'll see you when you feel up to it! Huge hugs.

Wholly Burble said...

Miss you already--but know about right now you're probably being prepped, and I'm in prayer agreement all goes well for both of you. Here I'd been thinking it would all be over by now, and you're still just at the beginning. Rats!

I'd loan you my laptop, but you're too far away--shoot. Well, you will just have to get some rest and behave--you'll be back home and ready to Pogo and blog in no time!

Mikey said...

You will be in my prayers. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you non stop since tuesday.

I want to hear first thing how you two are doing.

I'm worried and excited for you all in one emotion!
Love you oodles!
Mary

anno said...

Thinking about you... and looking forward to hearing from you soon! Hope all goes well!

Whimsical Ranter said...

I hope everything goes well for you and Eddie.

I hate it when I miss out on my puter time.

Jenn in Holland said...

You are in my thoughts!

I have a little something for you today at my place. Looking forward to your return.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I hope all well fine with you and your hubby!

To welcome you back, please go to my site when you can...

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about the blogging thing. I get all twitchy when I'm kept away from my computer!