Monday, January 07, 2008

My Jasper Baby.....

This is my Baby....... Jasper. He has always been all mine. I've always called him my fat cat because his belly almost touched the ground. He's such a love. He's MY BABY !! In the past couple months though he has lost weight and he just acts old. He's 15. That really isn't old for a cat. His appette is good though and all his bodily functions are working ok. I love him so much.

Tomorrow we head back to work. The teacher I work with says the kids miss me !! They are full of questions as to why I haven't been back yet. She told them I had some minor surgery so I know I will have plenty of questions to answer tomorrow. It will be good to see them. I love those kids. We've had them in our class for two years now. Next year we'll start with a new group.

So wish me luck tomorrow. I know it's going to be a tiring day.

(((HUGS)))

7 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Tiring yet, fun for you I'm sure. Oh, how I love to sit in that class so I could ask you with a lot of questions too... ;)

Jan, I love your job. I want to retire early so I can do that kind of job...being with children...it's not just financially practical for where I am to shift profession too soon!

Jen said...

What a cutie! I hope that your first day back isn't too exhausting. How are you and Eddie feeling?

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a great day back! Jasper is adorable. I have a Jasper, but he's more evil than cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying your first day back to school was not too tiring! Jasper does look like he's dropped a couple, have you brought him in yet? He's 15 already? Wow, I'm getting old.

Wholly Burble said...

He's a terrific baby--although I don't think he's as tickled with your new hyper-kitties in the house LOL.

Hope your first day back goes smoothly. How is the eating/drinking going?

I sent you an email--I think you're not getting to the right spot on my site, as I've been posting daily, and you said you're only seeing New Years--so you must have linked to that specific post some how LOL. Hope you find me.

anno said...

I hope your kids went easy on you today... if not, it looks like you have a sweetie kitty (and more than one!) to snuggle up with! How are you feeling?

Alekx said...

Awwww what a sweet baby. My baby kitty just turned 22, She's still hanging in there, My other two babies are 9 years old now. And they are fat and sassy