Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just a Few words.......

Hi ! We got less than an inch of snow last night but it turned cold !!! It was only - 7 this morning ...... BURRRR !!!!!!! I guess winter has finally arrived to northern Minnesota.

Well now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time to think about decorating for the Christmas holiday. I have debated about putting up the tree this year since we have an ADDHD kitten in the house. And of course what Cody does, his brother Shiloh does.... monkey see, monkey do... LOL I am definitely going to buy some of those silk ornaments. I bought new glass ones last year & I can just see them laying broken on the floor under the tree..... or Cody trying to eat the pieces. I swear that cat is into everything !! LOL He is so nosey. He sits on the bathroom sink & watches me put my makeup on every morning. And heaven forbid if put it down where he can stick his nose into it. He sits on the kitchen counter & watches my sister wash the dishes. Heaven help us when we put the presents under the tree. Oh well, look at the fun we'll have. My hubby will have to go on Prozac for sure then..... lol

Oh, we're supposed to get 3-4 more inches of snow tonight. I just saw the weather alert. Hummm.... we'll see. I guess I'd better find my gloves & get my winter coat out huh..... Later !

Jan

5 comments:

Jen said...

My cat used to climb the tree trunk and two years he brought the whole thing crashing to the floor. You might want to think about a *smaller* tree this year, lol.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Happy decorating! It is always fun...I am doing the decor at home and wow, I'm still not done with it... You can post pictures after! :)

Anonymous said...

I've started decorating. With four cats inside our house, and (are you ready for this?) 18 living outside (we have a thing for rescuing kitty cats...thank goodness we've got them all fixed!), we always have to consider them when it comes to putting things up. So far, so good. They haven't been too interested in the decorations. Phew!

emeraldtiara2001 said...

Hi Jan! I didn't know you got a new kitten, may i ask what happened with Jasper? As for kitten's and tree's we are going through it too! Princess Isabella is learning through 'squirt gun' process. (learned that one from Ed back when Jasper was a kitten), works great! Send me a pic of your tree when it's done!
Love you!

Wholly Burble said...

I'm in a similar boat with our four dogs. I really doubt any of them would intentionally mess with the tree. However, when they all get to ramrodding around, the two larger dogs could swipe out a tree with their tails LOL--and the two smaller dogs could slide right into it as they rounded the corner into the room, going full gallop (which is their normal coming in and going out speed when they're playing).

Heaven may have to intervene if you are to keep any tinsel or ornaments on the tree with the ADDHD kitten--I've met him, and his brother LOL--and I think you'll have your hands full keeping the tree upright!

Take pictures when done decorating.