Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's Been A LONG Time.....

Hey everyone..... I haven't written on here for almost a year ! My good friend whollyburble told me about her new blogging spot & I was surprised to find out this was an old spot of mine.... lol I told her I had quit because it was like writing to myself & she gave me an astounding tip..... she said to go to other blogs & comment & they in turn will come to mine. Now, isn't that something? Who would have thought huh? Evidentally, not me..... lol

So I did comment on a couple tonight but it is late & I have to get to bed...... BUT I'll be back....... Later !

Jan

3 comments:

Wholly Burble said...

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to keeping track of what you're up to and what you want to share. Have fun!

Jenn in Holland said...

Indeed, if you comment, they will come!
It's nice to meet you. Thanks for coming by.

Goofball said...

it works...seen your name at some blogs that I read and I though ..."hmm who is Jan? gotta go and check it out :p"

Your comments draw my attention especially since I always think that my boyfriend is commenting everywhere. He is Jan too,...in dutch that is a common name for a man, the equivalant of John.

so anyway, I am now off reading your other posts