Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Day of Nothing.......

This was a nothing day. I didn't work today but was up at 6:00 a.m. to do nothing. Unless you count chasing Cody, my ADDHD kitten, trying to get him in the house. My husband accidentally let him out while going to work. Then I got on the computer & sent my teacher a note saying I wouldn't be there today and checked my mail. Nothing important there. I checked the school e-mail. Nothing there. I read the online paper. Nothing exciting there. I read the news...... nothing new there... I checked the obituaries and police report of my hometown newspaper... nothing there either. I didn't do any housework. I DID take a nap. I played Pogo on the computer and read a book. Yep, pretty much a nothing day. So why am I so tired?? Nothing much else to say either, so I'm off to bed. I work tomorrow so that will definitely NOT be a nothing day.
Later........

Jan

6 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Hi there! This is happens to me too...glad you spent time with yourself...I also used to think a lot why it is when I'm doing nothing that I get more tired, 'til my Mom told me that it's because it's hard to rest when we are not doing anything... :D

Wholly Burble said...

That's a lot of "nothing" LOL!

I'm beginning to think we've lost the art of resting . . . I'll have to think about that, but I'm too busy right now ;-))

Jen said...

Sometimes I think we all need a do-nothing day!

I could sure use one, lol.

And yes, I think it's enervating when you're not doing anything.

Anonymous said...

I need a do nothing day! Sounds wonderful!

Jenn in Holland said...

A do nothing day is certainly a worthwhile way to spend the time sometimes!

Rebecca said...

a nothing day sounds like JUST what I long for - about a month of them!