Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Welcome to My Web

Hello to my web blog. This is my first posting so we'll see how it goes. I was going to start this on January 1st but since I am a procrastinator I just got to it tonight. My name is Jan, aka DreamWeaver. At the ripe age of 54, I live in the beauitful northwoods of Minnesota with my hubby of 23 years, my cat, Jasper, dog, Truffles, 3 Cockateils, 1 Finch, 2 Parakeets, 1 Dusty Grey Conure Parrot and 2 gerbils. Can you tell we are animal lovers? We love all animals.

We both work at a middle school on an Indian Reservation. My hubby is a Special Education Teacher and I am a Teacher's Aide. We have lived in Minnesota for 23 years, originally living in Indiana. Today was our first day back after Christmas vacation and I think we needed a few more days off. The kids were really fired up.... so full of energy.

I got my idea of blogging from a book I just read. I love to read !!!!!! Mystery and Thrillers. The main character in the book had a blogsite. I don't expect to catch any criminals through this site but I found it interesting, so thought I'd try it.

Well this is enough for tonight since this is a trial run. Hope it works ok and if it does, I'll post more tomorrow. And if this does work... please feel free to jump in with any thoughts or comments you might have.

Jan
10:30 p.m.
1/03/06

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME IDEA....THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!

Anonymous said...

hi my sis
what a great idea. i think the pic of you is a great pic you are looking more like grandma all the time. btw i have always thought granny was a very prety woman.
you should also put a pic of unk on as he is just as hansome as you are pretty. i love you both and will look forward to reading more.