Saturday, January 07, 2006

Friday, 1/06/06

Good Evening..... Well it's my bedtime but I just wanted to say hello to everyone who reads this. Hi Mary ! LOL I think she's the only one who visits here on a regular basis. That's ok though. I check her blog out on Yahoo on a daily basis too.

The birds are asleep. My husband and the dog are in bed competing in a snoring contest. And the cat is looking at me like...... aren't you ready to snuggle yet? LOL BTW, I don't know who is going to win that snoring contest. They sound pretty closely matched to me.

Ok, tomorrow is Saturday. The day we do our errands and WalMart shopping. Now, I don't want to hear about WalMart. It's the best thing that has happened to our town since...... well, since ever. Come to think of it, not much happens in our town. Actually our town is pretty nice. If they would have a Barnes & Noble Bookstore, Red Lobster, Arby's, and a Fish & Chips place come in, it would be perfect. Yeah...... eating and reading....... that's what i do best. My two great loves.. LOL

Ok, I'm off to snuggle with Jasper the cat. Catch ya tomorrow. (((HUGS)))

Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WALLY WORLD RULES, AND THE ONE IN BEMIDJI ROCKS!!