Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wednesday, 1/04/06

Whew! What a day. Things ran smoothly at work today but I was so tired when I got home. I miss my afternoon naps.... LOL Funny how we get into certain habits. Especially the older we get.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to post on here every day.... my life seems pretty boring. Not much excitement to report. I sent this site to my ex daughter-inlaw, Mary. She didn't leave any responses though. She has a blog on her Yahoo 360, on Messenger. I have that too but haven't put a blog on there. Yes, I said Ex, but she's still family. Her "Ex" is our son but he is estranged from us at present time. Not because of her & our friendship... but for other personal reasons that I really don't want to get into. She's better off without him though & she's now engaged to a wonderful man who treats her great. I love her. She's my girl & I'm so happy for her.

My sister, Mary, (Yes, another Mary) who lives with us is visiting a friend in Canada. It's pretty quiet around here without her.... LOL I miss her. We've been talking on Messenger but I missed her this evening. I fell asleep asleep in my chair after supper..... gee, I must be getting old. LOL Mary is my baby sister & she never lets me forget that... LOL

Well, this is enough for tonight. Write at ya tomorrow !

Jan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you with your new adventure. I hope it brings you new insights, and a place to be YOU!

Blessings, Mary Helen

Anonymous said...

MA!! I tried to get to it, but, i'm a duh and it took me until tonight to figure it out-pwezzz forgive me! You will always be my mother and I'm proud to call you and Eddie my friends too. And Mike is too :) I miss you and I'm proud to know you. I also want to note: he left me, i didn't leave him, that is for public knowledge.

I have never been more happy to call you my family. Hope you two and Barbie and Glenn and kids can make it to the wedding.

Hugs and Kisses, always, your daughter, Mary Jane...