Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday, 1/05/06

Well tomorrow is Friday & I am so glad. It's a shame to wish time away but this has been a hard week. Vacations are great except when you have to go back to work. You have to get back into the old routine. And I love the night time. I hate to have to go to bed early.

Today was a good day though. Not much happening here or at work. I hate dull but I guess I should be thankful too for the respite from turmoil..... lol That can easily happen with a bunch of 5th & 6th graders. You never know what to expect.

I got to talk to my sister for quite awhile tonight. That was nice. She's visiting a friend in Canada. I think I told you that already. We also played a game of canasta on Yahoo. We whipped the pants off the other team... lol That was fun.

Well I'm waiting for my hubby to get home from darts. It is going to be a late night for him. I'll post more tomorrow. Until then..... Take care.

Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Say hi to Mary Lou for me and Eddie..hope they won.