Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday, 1/20/06

Hi ! Well today was a day off from work for me. it was nice to be home with my sister & my new puppy, Pookie. He is a 5 month old Chihuahua & he is adorable. At least that's what the little shirt says that i bought for him....... LOL He really is precious.

I took my sister out for lunch & then we ran some errands. Our friends came over with their 2 little children & met Pookie. He was really shy around them. We were surprised. We had supper & just visited for a bit. It was nice. Then I played some canasta on Yahoo. I met a very nice person. His name is Garth, from Utah. I hope he read my Yahoo profile..... lol

Tomorrow is errand day. that means eating at the Great Wall buffet & shopping at WalMart. Home to do laundry & just relax. Not much else exciting here.

You take care...... Until next time........ (((HUGS)))

Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan , I like reading your blogs in here .. I may start one of my own . It is a nice way to keep in informed when life is hectic . I can hardly wait to meet Pookie , and give him some kisses on his sweet face . It is late here too , I think I need to retire for the night . i hope you have a great day tomorrow
Take care ... Love ya
Sharon