Sunday, January 08, 2006

Saturday, 1/07/06

Today was a good day. We went to town and ran some errands and ate lunch at The Great Wall. This is my husbands favorite place to eat. It's an all you can eat buffet and the food is always good. Decent price too. Then we went to WalMart and did our major shopping.

After we came home, I did 2 loads of wash, and answered e-mail. We had pizza for supper and I read while I ate. I always do that unless we have company..... lol I'm reading "A Perfect Evil" by Alex Kava. Good book. I've read all in the series so far. I bought a new book today too. "Voices Carry" by Mariah Stewart. Another good author. Can't wait to get into that one... lol

I didn't talk to my sister All Day !! But I did get to chat with my dearest friend Mary Helen. She lives in Iowa. Quite the lady...... kind of a mentor for me. Her sense of humor is delightful and her insight on life is amazing. I'm so thankful to have her in my life. I love you Mary Helen.

Well on Sundays we try to go to a little town north of us for breakfast. We haven't been in several weeks due to the holidays but I think I'll see If we can go tomorrow. We know the gal that runs the restaurant and I've missed seeing her. And her husband makes the best over easy eggs in the tri-county area. They are always perfect !!! Good food at a decent price served with a smile. What more can a gal ask for eh? So I guess I better get to bed so we can go early.

Until tomorrow..... smile and have a good one. (((HUGS)))

Jan

No comments: