Tuesday, July 01, 2008

This and That.....

Don't go into shock now..... but yes, I am here blogging.... LOL I just haven't had much to say as of late. You'd think after all the months I was gone I'd be running my fingers off, but in reality I have been in a funk. Funk.... where did that word come from anyway? According to my precious scabble dictionary it means to shrink back in fear. So.... I haven't been in a funk. I've been in a void mabe? I don't know where I've been, but it's kept me silent. Anyway, it's got to stop. I refuse to be quiet any longer. So here goes.....

I got a new puppy today. She is a mix of chocolate lab and malamute. Just adorable. I named her Maggie. My sister got a new kitten. A "Blue" something. Cute as a button. She named him Wall E after the new movie character. I'll get pics soon.

We are going to Indiana, where we are originally from for a few days. We are leaving on Sat. and will be back next Thursday or Friday. We're going to see our two boys and meet our grandson and two great grand daughters. I'm going to be a grandma again in February. Wow !!!! It will be a nice trip. We are going to stop and see the daughter too on the way to/from. She lives if Rockford, Ill. which is a half way way point in the trip. Then when we get back we are supposedly going to remodel the bathroom before Eddie leaves for his 90 day stay in the hoose-gowe.

I've got all my gardens planted and they look beautiful. We needed rain and got a real good dousing tonight. We have mama racoon and her 5 babies that visit every night, two tree foxes, and our three legged bear that visits also. the gangs all back..... LOL

Well, that's enough for tonight. Take care and blesssings to all. (((HUGS)))

Love Ya !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jan...happy to hear from you again...and hope everything is well. You have quite some exciting activities lining up there...and I just hope you and your family will have all the fun.

Have a safe trip!

((HUGS)))

Jenn in Holland said...

How my kids would love a puppy~ that sounds like a wonderful addition to the family and probably a perfect distraction from the funk and an invitation to leave the void.
Good for you for getting your fingers to the keyboard in spite of the fact that you don't exactly feel like it. It's nice to read your thoughts!
Welcome back darlin'.